Friday, September 21, 2007

The G




THIS IS A BIRTHDAY ANNOUNCEMENT.


JEANETTE IS NOW 23!
AND MAN DOES SHE LOOK WAY PASS 40
Hahaha... Just kidding G.



Dear G...
We've known each other for 8 years (yea... yonks)
And I have not seen your ugly face for 4 years (or yonks).
We talk about meeting up every single time we meet online.


But the thing is...


YOU'VE BEEN GONE TOO LONG!
DON'T YOU THINK IT'S HIGH TIME YOU CAME HOME???


Anyways,
Take good care of yourself.
If the new zealanders treat you like shit,
You probably deserve it (haha).
Or else, I'll burn each and everyone of em to ashes.
But I'm pretty sure you're in good company.




G-wheez
G-string
G-spot
G-nius

G-nette...


Take good care of yourself.
Love yah babe!
And here's to you.
And don't you fucking forget me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear kayu...I am indeed grateful for your time and effort taken to compile and produce such a fugly anthology of me turning 23. hahaha but yes really...it has been a damn long time since 2003. HAHA I shall repeat what I wrote in the chatter post cos it's gonna go missing when someone else posts something....i'll leave the first bit..cos you know you are a ****er. hehehehe

I am very thankful for the friendship that we have kept going for quite a number of years now. Ups and downs, likes, loves and break ups, lameness and just plain simple stupid all bundled into one loveble-but-thinks-he's-so cool-aaron-chang-chee-ming. love ya heaps for being there for me...like i said...you ain't the best but you'll do. i'll keep you for safekeeping in case of emergency k.. =)

*hugz*

AiR said...

Pleasure

Anonymous said...

where r her nice pictures?!

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

G-nette is a kinda of Gstring made out of low quality fishing net!

AiR said...

SHE REFUSES TO SEND ME NICE PICTURES!!! Since we were apart she kept sending me pictures and THESE WERE ALL THE NICEST PICTURES!!