Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Vacation

Announcing the flight number
AK 5217
KCH-KLIA (LCCT Terminal)
Wednesday; 5th November 2008; 1910 hours

I'm departing for KAY ELL ladies and gentlemen!
My first vacation away from work for 6 days 5 nights.
Lotsa people to meet in SO LITTLE TIME!
Wish I could take more leave days outta work, but then again
leave days are precious and need to be spent wisely!
Yes they are, my fellow PRP juniors.

And so here are the many many wonderful people that I have to (make a point to) meet since they all hold a very special place in my life.

Since I'll be crashing in the guy's place...

Jeremy
The lawyer friend.
The loyal friend.

Which reminds me of these 2 dudes. Henry & Chin Loung
I wonder if they're still in KL. I think Loung still is...
Where's Henry?

The most-talked-about couple will also be in KL!

Stef and Chen
We'll meet up...
Right?
Well, find some time love birds!

And then there are the fooser buddies!

Ee Yan from "Kota Kinabalu"
Uni buddy and flatmate...
...with Robin and Jason.
Hahaha... remember them bro?

Khai Yong
Yes. This Dragon-ball figure will be a pharmacist soon.
With that hair.
That... hair...

NazO
Talk about noob turned pro (Ok semi-pro)
She da bomb on da table and she will kick your ass when you least expect it!
Oh and did I mention she's a kick-boxer too?
No really. She is.




Aaron with the black, Khai Yong with the Yellow, Ee Yan with the camera

Remember this?
Oh yeah you do!
And guess who's back ma bros
(and Naz)?!
I hope you guys have been foosing enough before I take yo' monay~!


Okay now away from the circle, and back to the hospital. These two colleagues of mine were transferred away from Sarawak General Hospital to KL. I wonder how they got that deal since it was against the oh-so-strict policy.

Yeah they've been awesome as far as colleagues can be, and so Saturday it is girls!

Back to the gang...
Pardon the haphazardness

My last few weeks in Scotland were made much warmer by these few. Oh and Naz, Ee Yan and Khai Yong were part of the gang as well. Unfortunately Van has migrated to Miri, so there will be no Van in KL.

Ee Lynn
Sweet sweet innocent Ee Lynn ;)

Kah Wei
Sweet sweet innocent Kah Wei
If Ee Lynn had a male equivalent... ;)

Amir a.k.a. Budak Melayu
Forehead marks
"Cekodok was here"

Hans
What a dork.
But MAN do we love him...

And yes. My clubbing princess.
Nadia.

Remember your promises!
Cos I remembered mine.
Even after a year.
Euphoria, Sugar, Rush...
I'll let you decide.

And the others who I have to meet (without pictures) are my two cousins Kimberly and Tzun Fui, my two senior colleagues Ms. Yanti and Ms. Tiong, Irene, Vic, Angie, Genevieve, and Nick a.k.a. Thambi.

To all my buddies back home, I'll miss you guys while I'm gone.

Gordon
Timothy
Cynthia
Yien
Anna
Eve
Rose
JF
Paul

Don't jump without me!
Take care guys! See you in 6 days






16 comments:

Khai Yong said...

hoi!! my hair no longer like that liao la. now almost black again haha. come quickly so i can kick ur ass in foos again :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahha!! aiyo.. we will tahan don jump until u back k??

will misss u super super lots one.. *hugs*

OH.. thankiuk advance for the present u are bring back!! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

bugger... calling me a thambi. wait till i see you. jom we play pool/snooker again man. me 'rusty' liao. e wei has improved alot.

AiR said...

Khai Yong: Yeah man it better be back to black or you'll get a lotta shit from the Chief! When the Chief commented on my "spikey" hair, the first thing that came to my head was YOUR HAIR! HahhAHhaAH...

AiR said...

Yien: Wah so smart hor you! Thanking me in advance... I buy you keychain lah ok? Malaysian Flag keychain. RM0.20. Hahahaha... Just kidding. I'll get you guys something nice.
And yea I will miss you guys too. Even for just 6 days. IMAGINE 2 YEARS!!! Glue your shoes to the ground k. I wanna jump too!

JumP JUmP yO~!

AiR said...

Nick Thambi: Jom we play pool! It's been awhile since I played on the STANDARD pool table. Call E Wei too. And KellyKok if she can make it. I forgot to mention them in this post. I hope they don't mind. Is E Wei still single and homo by the way? hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

then what pool table you been playing all this while hah? will try to get kelly somehow. dei... e wei's lovelife is abit complicated la. haih! homo or not i oso dunno... you can ask him soon la k.

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

why the ppl u wanna meet all got pics wan...and ppl u miss dun have pics wah HOI!!!...

buy me PUMA SATORI..keke i bet u dunno wad is tat ahahha!!!

pls do not come back empty handed..
i think u should get another luggage for putting gift especially for us...

Anonymous said...

Wahhhh.. So sweet of you to put my name there!! Since you so good, Ok ok.. No jump for these few days !!! But but but.. We go go-kart tonight worr !!! How lerrr ~~~

AiR said...

Ahlost: OW MAN! I wanna go-kart also! Shit. And I'm not even a member yet. Don't think I can become a member since I don't think there's Velocity in Bintulu. -_-

Tim 'N' Ting: This whole blog is about us all already so it's flooded with our pictures. hahaha. Stay on the ground while I'm gone k! haha...

Plurks: I'll try to find nice gifts for you all. But no promises that it'll be amazing gifts. Just thoughtful ones... ;)

Anonymous said...

if kl's too hot dun fail to sms me, i'll just come out with smth "leng" for you. hahaha.. Enjoy ur holidays!

Anonymous said...

arrghh!! i don wan keychain with malaysian flag..i don wan Tshirt with twins towers picture.. i don wan mug with any BunGa RAYa!!! muahahahaha!!!

i'll wait for sth kuching don have hor. and for ur information.. velocity love u.. its closed today! *sobx*

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Have a good one man.

Eve! said...

*sweats*
Im listed also..

Suddenly i feel your love.Are you ok? Everything's perfectly fine right??

Go places and enjoy every moments of it.Take pictures with peoples..you never know when will you see them again.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

i didnt get a picture. i think u're bitter.

then again now that i'm mentally running through yr stock of vanpics... thanks.

well in the long run miri is much closer to bintulu than kl is!!! and yes i'm saying that fully knowing i havent made my winding way to go see u yet.

and lastly i respect everyone's right to have their own taste in music but can change blog song onnot.

Anonymous said...

jump jump jump!!! ^^