Monday, September 10, 2007

B.L.O.G.

So now, everyone's blogging.

Rose is now a rosewong.com.


Johnston is now xovis in blogspot (whatever the heck that is) ...

...and Tim, also in blogspot, decides to use his initials TWVSK - Timothy Walter Voon Sex King (self-proclaimed, and I would proclaim otherwise)... can't remember his chinese name. Well, at least I'm not dumb enough to actually read abbreviations.





And more recently Tim told me that our secondary school teacher blogs too!! My mum doesn't even know WHERE in the blue-hell is the internet! And when I explain it in relation to God (you know... the internet being "omnipresent") she gives me a look. Anyway, it's fun reading something about yourself in someone else's blog... especially when it concerns a night out with a bunch of crazy-ass friends. So this blog is very appropriately dedicated to the people who I bum around with in Kuching. Cafe after cafe... after cafe... nothing much you can do around here in Kuching, but thanks for bumming around with me. Hope I've returned the joy... somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.... like your ending pic...

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

waseh...brogging ah!
beh bai beh bai!
when u explore more u get more frustrated while editing ur template...
well anyways good luck and have fun blogging!!! ahhaha!!